Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daily Light - Tuesday 2/23/2010

Had a great time at the neighbor's house this evening and the meatloaf was very, very good, but I have to go with my mom's. Wiped everyone out at pool which was very uncharacteristic, since I usually go home with maybe one win.

Finally listened to Glenn Beck's rousing CPAC talk and found it to be Reagan-est, informative and inspirational. My lovely wife wasn't a big fan of Glenns but this talk won her over. "Tomorrow will again be morning in America"

The Dems will be taking a big gamble if they try to pass Obamacare through the reconciliation process. If they do, I predict a huge backlash in November. Right now, I agree with the pundits that they may not even get the necessary Democrat votes in the House to pass the "modified Senate bill".

No comments:

Post a Comment