Friday, July 16, 2010

List of Czars Including New "Health Food Czar"

"In a comical move even for a czar-happy president who has rewarded dozens of cronies with distinguished titles, the White House has named the Obamas' personal Chicago cook as 'Senior Policy Adviser for Healthy Food Initiatives," This is the take of World News Daily in their article about the newest Czar.

I don't believe this health food campaign by Michelle Obama is all bad as long as it remains an educational endeavor. However, with the new revelations about the ObamaCare bill requiring an addition of the BMI (body mass index) to the new medical database on all Americans, it will be only a matter of time that certain foods are removed from the shelves (look at SF and LA) and you are told what to eat. I'm very strange in that I believe it is my Constitutional right to eat what I want. Read about the czars here.

No comments:

Post a Comment