Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sheriff Arpaio fires back

Sheriff Arpaio was hired to do a job and he is doing it, unlike Obama, who was hired to do a job, and decided to do what he and his cronies want, not what he was elected to do. We need more Arpaios, fewer Obamas.

Excerpt:
"Because I have taken the lead over the years by enforcing existing state and federal laws against illegal immigration, I have become the target of attack by radical, left-wing, open-borders extremists," said Arpaio.

When asked about the people coming to Arizona to oppose immigration law enforcement -- commonly referred to as "carpetbaggers," Arpaio said, "I’ve been sued, picketed, burned in effigy and even had the Reverend Al Sharpton come to Phoenix – TWICE! – to march on my headquarters. Some have even gone so far as to call for my assassination! Now, the Mexican Drug Cartels have issued a “hit” on me."

"One of the local newspapers printed a political cartoon of me and our Governor wearing Nazi uniforms and performing the Nazi salute," he laughed. Showing he gives little credence to the neo-Stalinist tactics of the far-left.

"What these extremists really want is a Sheriff who will look the other way, be silent and allow the charade to continue, while ignoring the laws of our land. That, I promise, will never happen," said Arpaio.

"I won’t back down. I won’t surrender to politicians, thugs or drug dealers!"
Read Examiner article "Sheriff Arpaio fires back; Slams Obama, Sharpton, media" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment