Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Do Not Like This Uncle Sam

Received this in an email today. Thought I'd pass it on.

*Dr. Seuss revisited. I wish I knew whom to credit for the following parody, which has been making the rounds on the Internet. Heck, I wish I were clever enough to have written it myself. But I'm not and I can't find out who did. If you know, please tell me. In the meantime, enjoy a hilarious rewrite of one my favorite Dr. Seuss' poems. Chip Wood


I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker, Nan,
I do not like this "Yes, we can!"

I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it, nope, nope, nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment